Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Long time, no talk

I can't beleive I have not posted in 11 days, you guys must be missing me?! I can see that I did not get any responses to my Valentine request! I did however receive roses for V day. Danny gave then to me. And although we are not really seeing each other it was a sweet gesture.
The Cub Scouts had their Pinewood Derby on Sunday. My son Feret won first place in his den and in the pack race as well. He will go on to race at District on March 7th. His car came in 1st in every race it was in!
My car was reposessed on Friday and I had to drive all the way to Port Charlotte to pick up my things. I was stressing for about an hour after I found out but then I realised this is the best thing that has happened to me. I will be able to start fresh with no car payment. A guy at work has a brother that has a Mustang for sale and the price is almost right. Other than not having a car this week things are going fine.
Baby was sick with the "pukes and shoots" this past weekend but he is good to go now. I just hope the other two boys don't get it!
I have yet again been promised money from their Dad. Don't worry I am not holding my breath!
My Mom has been giving me a ride to and from work so at least I can still do that. I Love You Mom and Dad. Your the Best!
My Mom has had some Dr's apointments latly and they tell her that she needs surgery on her back. Something like fusing the spine bones together. She will be doing it in the mddle of March! Say a Prayer for her , will ya.
Ok, I'm gonna get back to work. I'll let you know about the car when I find out more.

No comments: