Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I know I have not written in a while so I thought that i'd update you. Not too much going on down here but I do have some very good news.


I have quit smoking!

Yep, all last week I kept telling everyone that when I finish this carton of cigs I'm done. They really did not beleive me. I was on my last pack on Monday night and when I woke up on Tuesday morning I smoked one cigerette at 6am and then I prayed to God to help me quit. I said God, give me the strength to not smoke if not for me then for Baby. I have not had one craving. Although I am finding myself very bored! I really need to find something for my hand to do. I made it to work a whole 11 min. early today, wtf. As soon as I got here I started washing everything in site. I even took down the wooden slat blinds and hosed them off outside. Then wiped them down and re-hung them. Its only 9:30 now. What am I going to do for the rest of the day?

Scout is getting ready for summer camp. He leaves on the 30th. It will be a good trip, although there are only five boys going maybe six.
I have not heard if Feret is going to Orlando or not.
And Baby is as sweet as ever. Although with all this rain we have gotten, he has gotten a couple of skeeter bites on his face but they should clear up soon.
So wish me luck on my new adventure of not smoking. I have to say, my will power could take over the world one day! My what a wonderful thing.!

No comments: