Tuesday, June 27, 2006

One week...

I have survived ONE week of not smoking... yeah!

I am still bored and I think I am forgetting things all the time. But it's just that I would have lit up at that time.

Scout is leaving for camp this Friday. Little D left this morning for the summer at least. So we are down to just Feret and Baby. Feret will likely go to his buddies house on the weekends and I have off on Monday and Tuesday next week for the forth of July.

The kids were scheduled to see their dad on Sunday but when we got there he never showed. The lady there called him and he said he called to cancel on friday night. He said he had some other bills to pay and I told her that I heard he was partying on Friday night. So much so that he could not even talk! Whatever, the kids were not really bothered by it this time, although Scout wanted some extra $ for his trip and their dad said he was going to give him some!

Not too much else going on. Well except that I want some CHOCHOLATE!

No comments: