Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Diary

I don't know what prompted me to look up my old blog today but I can see it has not been updated in quite some time. Let me see if I can fill you all in on what has been going on in my part of the world.

-Jarrett went to summer camp and had a great time.
-Mikey moved out when school ended.
-Ricky had the cops called on him several times for punching holes in the walls, breaking the windshield of my car, punching holes in the walls.
-In August, I started talking to an old boyfriend James for 20 hours a day cause he is an over the road truck driver.
-After three weeks of phone calls he came down to Florida and we got married on September 25th.
-The cops were called again for Ricky and we talked to his Dad and he is supposed to go pick him up and take custody of him.
-On the 13th of October we left Florida without Ricky and headed to North Carolina.
-Within four days we both had jobs and Jarrett started school.
-Chase turned five.
-Ricky is staying with Grandma cause Rick can't take care of him.
-Ricky talked Grandma into changing his school to where Mikey goes and he got arested on the first day for fighting.
-He is currently serving ten day suspention and has court on Nov 23rd.

So thats where I have been. I love being Mrs. James Pifer. He is wonderful and without him I would be sitting in a huge house with no electric and abusive kids.

Life is good!

No comments: