Tuesday, May 26, 2009

this is not being edited for punctuation or caps or anything so beg my pardon! I just want to get this writen down cause i dont want to forget the way things went down.
so in my last post i noted that my brother came over to check on me and to make sure ricky would behave the rest of the night, which he did. Kevin told me to just call the police if anything happens again and that they dont do anything anyway that they would just talk to him and leave. all of that is fine with me, i mean all i want is for ricky to be calmed down once he gets into one of his moods.
So the next night, i think thursday, ricky starts bugging jarrett about the x box. he wants to play and wont take no for an answer. well, jarrett was playing and needless to day they started fighting. all of this while i have pink dye in my hair that i just put in and its in a bag on top of my head. so, ricky gets a punch in and i get them separated. meanwhile jarrett comes up behind me and punches ricky. then both boys run outside. after a bit they come back in and are ok for the time being and i take the oportunity to wash out my hair. while im doing that they start up again and i hear jarrett and chase screaming. i run out there and no one answers me when i ask what was wrong. jarrett demands that i call the police so i grab the phone and call. meanwhile jarrett is throwing furniture and ricky is trying to console chase.
the police come and talk to jarrett and ricky separletly and while they are talking to ricky they go in his room and see he has fuck the law on his wall. they take statements from everyone and then ricky gets put in the squad car... i'm like what happened here? they both were fighting, you were just supposed to talk to them. I'm told that someone other than me has to pick him up and that he cant come home for 48 hours, or till he has court. wtf?
So his dad picks him up at 2am and he stays there till i pick him up in the morning for court. guess who his judge is? yeah the same one he has for truency court. he knows ricky has been failing drug tests and not takeing his meds. so we try to figure out where ricky can go for five days till he comes back to court and with no luck. 1. he cant go back to his dads cause of the restraining order and 2. he cant go to my parents house cause a. my grandma is 94 and has hospice coming to the house and b. my mom has so many pain pills hanging around the house that it would be too tempting for ricky to take them and try to sell them or something.
so he ends up staying in jail for five days. i dont think he will ever forgive me for that. seeing that it was me that called the police in the first place and it has gotten him in more troube that he was already in but I have to live with that too. he only called me once in the five days he was in and then he said if i'm still in here by sunday i will never talk to you again. i was pretty hurt by that but i totally see his point. i honestly was going by what kevin had told me, that they dont do anything. that they will just talk to them. in no way was i trying to get my son arrested for battery and domestic violence.
then on tuesday when he had his court he was allowed to come home under my supervision. and he was told to search out some counceling. then on wednesday, yes third time to court in six days, he failed his drug test again and he thought he was going to go back to jail. but no they just reinstated that he seek out counciling and see him in one month.
since then he has gone out without my permission and not done a single chore at the house and still thinks i'm a bitch. im sure this will all work itself out in the end. i mean i love him and i care about him so things have to start looking up in the future.

meanwhile, jarrett is getting ready to go to summer camp in less than two weeks. he finished his personal fitness and his citizenship in the community merit badges and should get those at the june 1st meeting.
i hate that i cant plan a trip for all of us to go somewhere and be a happy little family again. they should make something like that. just go and be at peace with everyone around you. that would be so so so nice. till then...

No comments: