Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where has Heather been? I haven't a clue as usual. We have had good days and we have had bad days thats for sure.
I had a pretty good mothers day, saw Star Trek with Jarrett even though he did not really want to go. He ended up liking it anyway.
Also got in some community service hours with Jarrett last Saturday. The mail men picked up donated for at the mail box and then it all got brought to a central location to be sorted and boxed. Thats where jarrett and I come in. we were sorting and boxing the food as it came in. we got there about 11am and stayed until 1pm then chase was getting tired and kept screaming "take me home" which got people starring so we left but only after agreeing that we would come back later. we went home and got someting to eat and then took chase to grandpa's house. then we went back and stayed another three hours till 7:30pm. So Jarrett got in 5 hours for his citizenship in the community merit badge. He still needs 3 more hours which he wants to do at the humane society.
I went on Monday to fill out an application at a uniform shop. wish me luck.
Right now I am waiting for Ricky to come. His curfew is 9pm on school nights and it is now 10:50pm. He's a little late and I have talked to him but he was not ready to leave yet cause they were watching a movie which he apparently had no idea what the name if the movie was. He has done this several times over the past couple of weeks. it is really anoying. His lack of respect for me is out of control. Last night he blew up about his phone again. My brother had to come over to make sure everything was alright. I wish i knew how to get through to him...

No comments: