Friday, January 20, 2006

I think I'm ready for Camping

Scout is leaving tonight and Feret and I are leaving tomorrow. The older scouts are cooking for the younger scouts so we don't have to bring any food. Yeah! It takes up soooooo much room. I have all the bags packed. Baby will stay with Grandma for the weekend. I'm sure he will be 5 lbs heavier when I pick him up on Sunday. She thinks he's always hungry, but it's only because we go over there at dinner time!

I've been reading some other blogs and I seem to have missed something when I started mine. Most of the ones I read all talk about politics, religion or computer jabber. I don't have any of those things on my blog. I could start to I guess.

Nah! I would get bored. I do have opinions and if you asked me about a topic I could give them to you but I really have no desire to share all of my insite on this blog. Jeez, even thinking about this has me bored.

I can't wait to get into the tent tomorrow night and wait hours to fall asleep! I really can't wait to taste the food that the boys cook! I'll let all of you know when I get back and post my 100th entry on this blog!

Just got a call from my Mom, she just informed me that the kids Dad is getting out of jail on Monday. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

Ta ta for now...

No comments: