Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Years Resolutions

I hate them, so this year I have not even thought about making one. Well I thought enough about it to write this post but thats it, really. I think that they are there to only break within weeks and possibly days of making them. Why waste my time?

I could have said that I want to exercise more or go to church more. I could have said that I want to be a better mother and role model for my Scouts. I could have said that I want to quit smoking even.

All of those things are things that I need to do. All of those things are things that I already should be doing! All of those things are things that I would be doing if it wasn't already stamped into my brain that it is ok to do the things I do the way I do them now!

So I think that I am just fine with the fact that I do not have to write down or make known my resolutions to make them. I am happy with the way I do things right now. I know I could do better but right now I am happy with who I am with my kids, God, my scouts, myself.

Who in the hell am I kidding? I need help! Where do I start? ...

Ta ta for now...

No comments: