Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally

I think I told you about the guy. Well we have started dateing. We have gone out to dinner and he even went to the grocery store with me. I cooked dinner for him last night. We had a salad and spaggetti with meat sauce and garlic bread, I even made cookies. Then I had to go to a Cub Scout meeting so we met up later and watched some t.v. together. He is soo nice. His son gets along with my boys although I'm not sure he's too keen on the Baby! We have been having fun getting to know each other although he says I need to talk more. His son even went with Scout to a Boy scout meeting on monday. Don't know if he will go again, he already told them that he can't go to summer camp cause he has to leave as soon as school gets out to see him mom in KY. It has been an interesting two weeks, and I'm looking forward to more.
I found out on Monday that the kids dad just got a Harley motorcycle. How can he do that? He owes me so much child support it's not funny. I don't think it will last long, he said his boss co-signed for him. He never stays at a job for very long so I guess we will see what happens. This just p - me off cause I'm driving an eighteen year old car thats too small and he's has a luxury item...

No comments: