Monday, April 17, 2006

Hoppy Easter

Ok, Last Friday night I called Danny cause I had not heard from him all week since he fixed my radio on Monday. So he came over with his son and we decided to watch a movie at my place. Holy Crap, is that a date? How the heck do I know. We all know I have been out of the loop for a year now. Anyway, Scout got mad at me cause he wanted to go to the China Buffet. I ordered him some pizza and he ended up staying over a friends house. We watched the movie although Danny ended up leaving before it was over.
Saturday I get a knock at the door and its the kids dads stepdad. He brought over some easter baskets and a big bunny for the kids and flowers for me. He tells me that they are from Rick and I almost threw them away. The boys went to see their dad for an hour at the visitation place and Scout said that they asked the lady if they could talk on the phone and she told them yes. Well of course on Sunday Scout calls up his dad and they chat for a while and then he starts asking things about me. Not cool. We went to my parents house and had a nice visit then we went to Ferets friends house in the Gate. Had a great dinner and the kids fished. I even had a Easter egg hunt there. Brought my own filled eggs and hid them in the yard. The kids liked it. It was too late to go back to mom and dads house so the kids and I just went home. I called Danny again cause I had not heard from him but he did not answer. He showed up about an hour later. We talked a little and then he went home. I hope I am not reading too much into this whole Danny thing. I think we are going out, and I do like him, but I guess I'm used to seeing my boyfriend everyday. Not just once a week. Maybe it will change with time. I want to get to know him more and stuff. and with three kids running around its kinda hard. He told me last night that he will take me out on Friday night. He wants me to get a sitter. We'll see...

No comments: