Monday, April 10, 2006

Here comes the Easter Bunny! Yesterday Scout, Baby and I went down to Marco to the annual Easter egg hunt put on by my friend Beth's sister Tammy and her mom at their home. There were about 50 kids there. Baby had his first hunt for eggs and all he wanted to do was shake them! Timmy gave Baby all his eggs that had toys in them. Then each kid draws a number and they get to go and choose a prize from the prize room. Timmy again gave his prize to Baby and so did Scout. And when it was Baby's turn I picked out the toy that Timmies mom Beth wanted and gave it to her. After all that all the kids went swimming. They also had cake and munchies. It was a great party.
On Saturday I took Baby, Scout and two of his friends to the Mall. I bought some cute clothes and Scout also got an outfit. While I was waiting for the boys I called my friend Rachel but got no answer so I left a message. The boys were done at the mall so we went home. Rachel called me back while we were still in the car. I found out that she is having twin girls in August. I am so happy for her. Talking to Rachel is like talking to my brother thats in Iraq. She is my Hero. Ok not quite the same but she's way up there. Anyway she had mentioned how she wants to get down to see her brother who still lives down here. Don't forget to look me up Rach, ok!

No comments: