Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where did she go?

I must have asked this before. It has been quite some time (almost three months) since I have last posted anything. But you know what I don't really think anyone missed me that much! So lets catch up a bit!

... ummm...yeah...

Well I'm glad we got to do that!

Oh I did get a new to me car.. its a really groovy 1992 Mercury Sable Station Wagon. Yeah, I rock! Now I will have no problems fitting camping stuff in my car! Who's thinking ahead, huh? Who? Yep me!

In other news... I am no longer a den leader! All of the boys in my Den earned their Arrow of Light Award and all of them moved on to Boy Scouts! We had a succesful Blue and Gold Dinner and as I look back I have no idea how I did it all with all the other crap that was going on in my life! But it all was worth it. I feel that I did a fine job with the boys and hear all the time from the scoutmaster and other mertit badge councilers how well "my" boys know their stuff. Anyhoo

We are down to one meeting a week and have been very buzy with fundraisers and scouting for food and camping. The boys are ready for a small weekend break.

Hey Rachel, can you use some company sometime? Would love to make a visit out your way! Let me know m'k.

Well now that I got this out of the way I think we can get back to normal. Normal, who said normal?

No comments: