Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Yahoo personals suck

Ok, so you put in all this info on yourself and the dream guy you want to meet. Then you wait for a second and up pops 1500 people who have the same interests as you do. But then what? You can send them a cheesey little message that says "hey, I didn't subscribe so I can't really talk to you and I'm a real looser now!" And then they come back with another cheesey reply and thats it. end of the line no looking back or forward to actually meeting these people. Sucks the big one.
I did find this interesting group of people called Hashers. I want to join in on the fun but I don't run. I really want to join in but I don't think I will go alone and since I have no friends I guess I won't be going. But don't be sad. I love to live vicariously through other peoples experiences. Thats why I love to watch the real world on mtv. I never had that kind of lifestyle. anyway the hashing fromwhat I gather on the web is a drinking game for people who have a running problem. sounds fun right? It goes like this... one person is the hare and they go out and leave a trail with chalk or flour marks for the hounds to follow. shortly after the hare leaves the hounds start running the trail in search of the various beer stops and when they finnally finish they all get together and drink. I want to go so bad...

No comments: