Friday, June 03, 2005

Short week

I like it when there's a long weekend and the week goes by fast. It has been raining since tuesday. ugh!
I broke down and called a friend of mine that I have not talked to in at least two years. She has only heard about me having a baby through a mom in scouts that we both knew in high school. I really miss hanging out with her. Her husband was always trying to set me up with his friends. We used to have good times. When I got back with Rick he would not let me talk to her anymore and I let it happen cause I did not want any trouble. stupid! She has a little girl that I have only seen once in a car seat, never even held her. I feel really depressed now. I gave her my # but I don't think she will call. Im a terrible friend, always have been. now that I think about it, when I would go over their house it was almost like they had to entertain me. I never give anything back. sucks! the big one.
I guess I need to work on some things. You don't say?
I was instant messaging my sister in law when I got a message form this guy named Ken. He started to flirt with me. It was fun. Then he made plans for us to meet and wanted me to nail down a time and place. I gave him a place and time and told him I would meet him there. I really had no intention of doing that so I kept my prior engagement. He IM me today and asked where I was. I told him the sitter cancelled. What was he expecting? I lied my ass off to him. Not only about the sitter but I told him that I had a twin and a yellow mustang. He must be DAFT to think that I would meet with him. How many other girls has he picked up this way? Gross
I hope he writes back ; 0

No comments: