Thursday, June 28, 2007

Get a grip

Keep it together Heather! Your only going on a vacation. You have not won the lottery.

OK I think I can do this.

Tomorrow afternoon I am packing my car and leaving town. Scout and Feret are coming with me and Baby is staying home. I am going to miss him so much!

I tried to finish packing last night but i needed to do another load of laundry. Can a person survive on just four pairs of pants for 12 days? Thats all I have to bring. And shirts, I have four as well. My bra wire broke last night so I am down to one bra. That just is not going to cut it. The one I have left is the one I wear to the gym. So this morning after I got home from the gym at 6:30am I had to wash my bra and put it in the dryer. Now it doesn't fit right. I must have forgotten to adjust the straps or something but my boobs are not being supported at all. I think I am just nervous about the trip. I can't wait to see two of my brothers and their families. And white water rafting, wow I just can't picture it yet!

Rick has called my work about 8 times this morning. "Are we back together?" and "When are you coming by to give me a hug?" What?, NO and NO!

I can't wait to go. It's been four years since I last went on vacation that was more than a weekend. I won't have internet access so you'll have to do without me for a little bit but I will be back and hopefully I'll be refreshed with all that mountain air!

Tallyho

No comments: