Friday, June 29, 2007

"Over a dog."

Jack Nickelson
As Good As It Gets




I was not intending to mention our sad loss of Sader but I found the picture on my moms blog from a post two years ago. Just thought it captured some of the grey hair I was talking about.

I leave for camp/vacation tonight! Rick is still debating wheather or not he will watch the Baby. When I went to the gym this morning I picked up my friend Mona and she more than likely has an ear ache now. I talked and talked and talked. About scouts, Rick and the latest local news. I was all over the place. Rick must be rubbing off on me. Ewwwww! Just kidding!

Right now I need to figure out what to do with the six water bottles that are on my desk. Yikes! I've been drinking alot of water lately but I must be bringing in two more than I can drink!

Mom was asking if I was all packed last night. I asked her if she was pushing me out the door. She kind of snickered. I wonder what that means?

Well only five hours till we have to be at the church. I know I will have to deal with Ricks craziness between now and then but after that I'm Rick free for 11 wonderful days...

No comments: