Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I know, I know, two weeks and no post...

Where have I been you ask. Well I'll tell ya where I have been. I have officially let scouts take over my life. I mean I have given up on myself and let them have me. Lets see I have been to some sort of scout meeting on Monday the 1st,
Wednesday the 3rd,
Thursday the 4th,
Saturday the 5th,
monday the 8th,
Tuesday the 9th,
Thursday the 11th,
Friday the 12th,
Sunday the 14th,
and yesterday, Monday the 15th.
And would you believe that I have another meeting to go to tonight and one on Thursday!

See the Monday meetings are for my two boys - This is when the Troop meets at the church.
Tuesday and Thursday meetings are for the Pack. Tuesdays are for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. Thursdays are for the 1st and 2nd graders. I have to open the church on Thursdays cause they don't have a key yet. I have to go to the Tuesday meetings cause the 4th and 5th graders dont have a leader yet and I need to help them find one. I did Baloo training on one saturday and Scout went to the keys this weekend for a snorkeling campout. (Ferret was supposed to go too but wigged out at the last minute and I had to pick him back up.) moving on...

The Baby turns three this month on the 26th!!!!!

Woot woot woot!

In other news - I am still playing Runescape and I have reached a combat level of 53! I have been doing a new skill called Hunter. I really enjoy training my characterand have gotten to level 32 already for the Hunter skill. Last night I figured out all by myself how to catch a Spined Larupia and turn its fur into clothing. I even impressed my boys cause they have not done it before and they are a much higher level than me. (but not in the Hunter skill). Anyway I was really happy last night that I did it. Next I will catch butterflys and imps then I will try for something called a Horned Graahk! Yay for me!

No comments: