Monday, October 01, 2007

Yay! She did it!

He picked JES!!! I am so glad that Bret picked her and not that loser Heather. Good job Bret. Team Jes!

Oh, I guess you all know who I was rooting for on Rock of Love now, right? I can't believe he was even considering Heather. She could care less if he was dying, she just wanted to have a good time. Jes is sooo sweet for him.

Anyway, I had such a headache last night I was almost not gonna watch it but I stayed up and am so glad I did. cant wait for the reunion!
edited: I hated the reunion, why in the world did he let Jes go. I will never understand it. I hope they have another season. I would hate to see Bret with Heather.

In other news I was at the mall this weekend with Feret and I ran into a friend of one of my old boy friends. I asked her if he was still around and she said that he got married to Tracy. I had to ask her again "Who"? She said "Tracy".
Just a little background... Ron and I knew each other forever, he went out with a couple of my friends and then we dated and were even engaged. We were together for three and a half years. He left me for Tracy. I was sooo upset that he left me that when he came back to me I kinda lost something that I used to feel for him. I still love him to this day but something was gone... I broke it off with him and went back with the kids dad, Rick. I have not spoken or seen Ron since then. I told Tasha (the friend in the mall) that I miss him. I really believe that we were soul mates but people got in the way. He understood me. And was never mean or hateful to me. I miss him soo much. Don't get me wrong I'm sure we are very different people than we were back then (last seen him in May of 99')(The boys dont even remember him, they were 4 and 5 when we split) and I would never ever break up a married couple. But, that wont keep me from missing him. Is it selfish to wonder if he still thinks about me?

No comments: