Friday, February 08, 2008

My calender has somehow gotten full. I have something to do every weekend for like the next two months. Most of it is Scout related in some way. There are: my two weekends for that leader training I told you about, there are two hot dog sale days, a spagetti dinner night, scouting for food bag drop off and another day for the bag pick up, one troop campout and one OA campout, a pinewood derby race, and a pancake breakfast and a scout stuck in poison ivy. (read that as: partridge in a pear tree)

Not to mention we also have St. Valentine's Day, President's Day, two nefews B-days (shadup), day light savings time, St. Patrick's Day, Good Friday, Easter, and spring break! Whoa! Thats a lot of stuff going on. It does not even include going to work, getting kids to school, getting Baby to the sitter, grocery shopping, going to Wal-mart, taking a shower, changing diapers (still doing that, ugh), helping with homework, buying beds, doing laundry (at the "mat" still for now), doing dishes, keeping the boys from killing each other, cooking an edible dinner, taking out the trash, reading Duma Key by SK, and watching a little boob tube.

As you can see not one of the things above include anything that has to do with R I C K. I have been a very good girl in the sense that I have not let him get at me. Lordy knows there are days that he is at the house chit chating with the boys and he says something like "now that your all high and mighty with an apartment..." yadda yadda yadda. I just turn the other cheek and say nothin'. Hit me baby one more time 'cause I didn't hear it! Yep a good girl. Aren't ya proud of me? Thanks!

Now if I can only keep every thing in the right order...I don't want to show up at a 'few's birthday party with my tent and camp chair do I?

No comments: