Monday, February 25, 2008

What an AMAZING weekend I had at my first of two weekends for wood badge. I can't say too much about the program itself but trust me, it is worth the trip. I was put with four other people whom I had never met and we became an Eagle patrol. We ate together, went to classes together, played games together, sang, joked, and even whistled together. It's only been one night away from my fellow Eagles and I miss them already (sob sob). lol!



More on that later...



When I got home I found out my dryer had dried its last pair of socks, My oldest son Ricky is sick, and all Chase ate was potato chips and M&M's. But we will all be back on track real soon (I hope).



Ta Ta for now...Back to Gilwell happy land


Edit 3-4-08 I did not realise that this was not posted, sorry...

No comments: