Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Well, two of the thousand or so activities are done and over with. On Saturday I went to the pine wood derby with trophies in hand. The boys looked really excited about them. They all weighed their cars in and then we all headed over to the garage where the track was kept. It only took about ten minutes to set it up and the races lasted about as long. The boys had a great time. I even brought three of the cars that my boys made just for fun. Turned out that one of the cars that Scout made his first year in scouts won. All the boys wanted to race that car. Really great day, the boys had fun.

Then on Sunday we had the pancake breakfast at the church. However, Feret had stayed over at his friend Tylers house (he's also a scout) and his mom was going to bring them to the breakfast. They did not show up at all. We were there from 9:30 to 1:00. I was so upset cause during church they were going to do the court of honor and I wanted Feret there. Ugh! The fundraiser was a huge success. We beat our highest earning by $400. Wow! We need $5000 for summer camp and we raised $1100 so far. Yeah!..Then I went to pick Feret up and he was on his way home. When I got home he felt really bad about missing the breakfast. But then he told me that his friend went to a birthday party and left him at the house to ammuse himself. What? I don't get it. Your friend invites you over even though he was not there the whole time. I can't imagine doing that to any kid. I have not talked to his mom yet but I sure have some questions for her. They did not show up at the scout meeting last night either.

Rick is begining to be a royal pain in the ass. He says things like "we are getting back together" and "stop being such a bitch" and (I love this one) "we are soul mates" It is making me sick. I am doing my best to stay strong and stand up for my feelings but he crushes me with his knowledge of me. I say something and he counters it with something else that he knows from 10 years ago. It is getting harder and harder to get out from under his thumb. I need to break away completly before I loose all hope.

I know your wondering how I can post about boy scouts and my ex in the same thing but thats just me. Deal with it!

No comments: