Thursday, October 13, 2005

"I have not seen one since I was in high school!"

I read on a blog today that there was this thing where you are tagged and you have to got to your 23rd post and find the 5th sentence and then write something about it. They called it 23/5. Whatever! So I proceeded to find my 23rd post and the 5th sentence and it is noted above.
I find it pretty funny, I mean it could mean sooo many different things! In my peticular case though, I was refering to a tornado. The boys and I had seen one on the way to our camping trip at the Peace River. It was pretty close and it got pretty big. Feret was scared of it and wanted out of there in a hurry. But we had stopped to eat and they made his sandwich wrong. When I went back into Micky-d's, the lady was closing the store and would not sell anything to me. Meanwhile it was dinner time and there was a line of cars a block long in the drive-thru. I would have been pissed if I was in that line!
There are many things I have not seen since high school tho. lets see...
1. My flat stomache
2. Me in a mini skirt (besides the pink one that I bought recently-it has shorts under it)
3. Many people that I called good friends
4. spending cash

ha
ha
ha

No comments: