Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend doings

Scout went camping with the Boy Scouts on Friday night. Feret went to Tylers. I stayed home but not before going to Wal-Mart. I bought Baby a wagon. Radio Flyer. Can't beat that for a 1st B-day gift. It has already prooved itself useful.
Saturday Baby and I were up early so we could make it to the beach at 8am. I had scheduled the whole Cub Scout Pack to attend the Coastal clean-up. Feret showed up with Tyler and their mom. Two other boys in my den showed and two Wolf scouts showed up. Well 6 out of 16 is not bad, right? We had a good time and we found lots of dead critters. We just had a spot of Red Tide so it was to be expected.
Feret went with Tyler to his soccer games and I was left with Baby again. We strolled down 5th Avenue through the art show and had a great time. After that we met up with Feret and Tyler at soccer. Then to lunch at the mall and finally I took Feret and Baby home.
Tyler finished up with his games about 5 and came and picked Feret up again. I was left with just Baby again. On Sunday we made our way to the grocery store and when we got home there was a note on the door that Scout made it home and was at Grandmas house. I went over to pick him up and then we came home and did some laundry and then we went to the community pool. It was really nice not many people there and again I used the wagon. I was dared to dive off the diving board. It was scary. It looks sooooo far down! It was the first time since I was about 6 years old that I have been on one. Then Scout and I had a race and he won! We went home and stopped by to check on the other scouts that live in our place. I was taking them to the Courthouse this morning and I needed them to be ready at 7:15am. So we stopped to remind them. One of them ended up staying over at our house along with another friend.
This morning I got the boys ready and we took Baby to the sitters and then we waited for Mr. Mcgarity to show up at the courthouse. They were being picked up by Carlos' mom at 11am. I went by on my lunch and they were not there so I hope she picked them up.
Oh, I forgot Feret went to Tampa with Tyler for one of his cousins B-day parties. He got home around 9pm.

No comments: