Friday, October 07, 2005

It was two o'clock in the morning. I was in bed sleeping and Ferret comes in and climbs into bed with me and he says that his stomache hurts. I was barley awake and then all of a sudden he vomits all over my bed. I jumped up and screamed cause I didn't know what happened. Then I was telling him to go into the bathroom and trying to get the sheets off my bed. I threw everything into the washer and got Baby to stop crying and put him back to bed.
I walked out into the living room and found Feret sleeping on the couch. I rubbed his head and face with a wet towel and when I was convinced that he was asleep I curled up in the oversized leather chair. I sat and watched some infomercial about teeth whitening for about a half an hour and then I must have finally dozed off.
I woke to hearing the alarm going off in my bedroom only to find that if I didn't get a move on then I would surley be late for work. I jumped in the shower and got dressed. Woke up Feret and asked how he was feeling. He informed me that he was fine and he got ready for school.
Five hours later I'm sitting at work eating a salad and puttering about on the computer. I think it's teribly strange the way things happen sometimes. I mean how many people in this world were waken by a youngster in the middle of the night? We don't often hear those stories do we? Yet we all continue to go on as if its a normal thing. You are the first people I've told this to, I have noone else to tell, so why not. But many people don't have a blog, who do they tell? Who did I tell these stories to before I had a blog, you ask? Well I guess I told my mom. I sure hope my sons come to me with these kind of things. Gotta go. I think I need to talk to my mom!

No comments: