Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend

On Friday night Feret went to Tylers as usual and Scout went to Timmy's.
On Saturday I had to go to Tylers to check on the wood that his dad Skip was buying for the Cub Scout project we are doing on Tuesday. He had the piece of wood and I was asking him how I was going to get it to my dad's so I could cut it. He asked me what I was going to cut it with and when he found out that I was going to use a circular saw he offered to do it for me. Yay! The boys will be making a step stool. Each step stool has 6 pieces of wood and there are seven boys. I'll do the math for you thats 42 pieces of wood that needed to be cut out of a 4' x 8' piece of 3/4" plywood. That's also 16 pilot hols drilled and 16 counter sink holes drilled (so the nails will be flush with the wood). I am so glad that some men can't stand for a woman to do a man's job. After I left Tylers I went to check on Scout. He was going to stay until he called his dad. You see Rick has promised Scout a cell phone for the last two months. And every week he tells him he doesn't have the money. So Scout got pissed off and told him to go suck it. Then he didn't feel like staying at Timmy's house so I brought him home. We decided to sand and paint the rocking horse we got from the flea market so we went to walmart for the supplies. It turned out so good. He painted it brown and I sewed some yarn to velcro for the mane and tail. We also made a cousion for the seat. I looks awsome! I ended up taking him back over to Timmy's later.
On Sunday I called the boys to see if they wanted to go to Marco with me to see my Aunt Gracie and my cousin Joel and his wife Cindy and their three kids. I ended up going with just Baby. We had a great time swiming and she cooked the best lasagna in the world. Joel and Cindy's three kids are so cute. There is a boy and girl that are twins and they are in kindergarden, and a three year old who is going on 15. Too cute!
I picked up the boys and Skip says he got all the pieces cut and he had them all set up in the den. All he has left to do is the drilling and he says he will finish that on Monday night.
Scout has ISS all day today and he has to go to EA for the rest of the week (he punched a kid in the face but he says they were just messing around and the other kid should have gotten in trouble too)

No comments: