Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh I forgot to tell you...

On Saturday at the flea market Rick was calling me and stuff. Then he came up there and was being a real jerk as usual. I was atempting to ignore him so he would go away but he stayed for about 10 min. He asked for a cigarette and light and they were in my car. He goes to the car and sees the work phone I had accidently brought home on Friday. He was trying to get the phone # off of it but I grabbed it from him. Then he goes back in my car and he comes out and asked what the perscription bottle was for. I looked at him and asked him what he was doing in my purse. He tryed to tell me that it was just on the seat but I know it wasn't. He told me "I didn't take any of them I just want to know what they were for" I told him to leave. and he asked Scout to follow him so he could talk to him for a min.
After he left I went to put my purse back together and I opened the bottle. There were three pills missing. Rick called me a few min later and I told him he is to never call me again and I don't care if he does not see the boys cause I know for a fact that he took the pills. He kept calling and I kept hanging up on him. He came back up and as soon as I saw him I pushed 911 on my phone. He insisted that he didn't take anything. Then he threatened me some more and I pretended to talk to a dispatcher..."Hi I need an officer to come. I have a restraining order on this guy and he is up here bothering me" He walked away saying some curse words. He has tried to call me since then as well.
He had his stepdad call and ask if I called the cops. I told him yes.

No comments: