Thursday, January 31, 2008

I can't believe I didn't tell you about my boss. I came to work on Monday and everything was locked up. I made some phone calls and found out that My boss had an accident. He fell down some stairs at his house and dislocated his shoulder and had to get about thirty staples in his head. Yeah, I know, scary! So Tuesday, Wednesday and today I got in 8 hours a day. So the boss came in this morning looking tired but decent. Now he tells me that I am back to only five hours a day. Ugh! Does he not know that I have three kids to feed!

Maybe you have done this already, but its kinda cute. Go to Google (after you have finished reading my blog entry, of course) and type in "find chuck norris" then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button. And for the record I do not, nor have I ever wanted to find chuck. Although I appreciate what he has done for the industry, I myself am not looking for him. Sorry.

I watched National Treasure last night. And even though it was a Disney movie, it was not a cartoon, for which I was thankful. Baby (I have got to think of a new name for him, he's three already) has taken over the tv recently and won't let anyone near it unless you are changing the dvd for him. He has been very indecisive lately too. He will ask to watch Thomas the Train and then as soon as it gets to the main menu and your about to hit play he will ask to watch Finding Nemo or Spongebob.
Don't worry he's not sitting on the couch eating potato chips and watching the boob tube all night. He actually hardly watches it at all. He playes with his train set or with Ferets micro machine collection. He will read books and play with his Shake and Go cars on the big track. He also plays with the Hot Wheels cars. I will peek in on him in the bedroom and see that he has a snake-like line of 25 or so cars from the foot of his bed to the dresser.

Oh, he is doing the cutest thing now too, I just rememberd. Last night after dinner, Scout asked him if he wanted a popscicle for desert. He said "Sure". Just like that -Sure. I mean really. So we were asking him other things that would require a yes answer and he always said "Sure". I'm sure this is not as big a deal as I'm making it but still.

I'm kinda all over the place today so I might as well throw this one in too. I called tohe scout shop to see if they had my uniform order ready and they tell me that they had not recieved it. ahhhh! I absolutly have to have it by next Thursday. Luckily though they do have all the items I need.

So today I feel Lucky! Sure!

No comments: