Thursday, December 13, 2007

I found Baby's belly button! He was hidding it from me this morning when I was getting him dressed. (Actually the dinosaur on his shirt was.) I checked under his feet, and in his hands. Then I thought he hid it in his ears, but no, it was not there either. Finally I found it on his tummy! We both laughed and he hid it again and again.

Last night we were watching Shrek 2 (for the thousanth time) and it came to the part where Shrek and Donkey meet Puss in Boots. Baby re-enacted the whole scene playing the part of Puss. And of course I was Shrek (who gets clawed and climbed on). He did that about four times, always at the end proclaiming that he was Puss (just like in the movie, where he writes on the tree with the sword). My favorite part is when Baby acts like he is hurling up a hairball! Very realistic, if I may say so myself!

Still have not moved into the new crib, but will get to do it tomorrow. My wonderful boss just gave everyone the day off (without pay) so I will have plenty of time to move things over to the new place. The boys will be upset cause there is no internet or cable yet, but hey. I guess I will pick up some air mattresses for the time being.

I can't wait to see what Baby hides from me today! Hopefully it will be the Shrek movie! Muhahahahahaha! <>"Somebody told me the world"...

No comments: