Thursday, December 06, 2007

What the heck is going on? Seriously? I am starting to really freak out here. I must be on some kind of sadistic t.v. show where everything is going to shit really fast.

Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit...
I get home from work yesterday and start to cook dinner, preheating the oven, defrosting chicken legs, getting the fries out of the freezer and putting them on the pan, yadda, yadda, yadda.
My Dad comes out and says that mom wants to talk to me. So I go in and she has this serious look on her face and all. She starts saying something about
"Scout can stay in N.C. and Ferret can go to KY and the Baby can go to daycare with Joey...."
All the while I am thinking what is she talking about. She must has taken too many pain pills or something. She keeps talking...
"You can send them $50 a week and they can start school right after winter break..."
I said to her.. "What happened did you get a letter or something."
She says "No, but I can't afford to loose the house now in this market. I would loose so much money."
She then asked me if I called my brothers yet.
What, No, I just found out I'm being asked to leave.
Then she says "I'm not asking you to leave to be mean, you can stay but the kids have to go."

I walk away. I had to. I finish cooking dinner and while at the dinner table I ask the kids what they think of going to the uncles houses. They kind of think it sucked.

After a while she calls me into her room again. I take a deep breath and go in.
She says "Sit down here we need to talk."
"No, I'll stand, thanks" I say.
Then she rattles on about how she called both Brad and Chris, but Brad is in AZ for a training but Becca will talk to him about it. And Chris thinks its a dumb idea but he will talk to his other half.
I'm just standing there wondering what is happening. I'm 33 years old with three kids and I have absolutley no control over what is happening.
I ask her to give me a date when she wants us out. She says she doesn't know. But something has to be done. If the new neighbors find out that kids live here then she will have to sell the house and its not the best time to do that. Then she says something about getting money out of the 401k and me paying her back...
I could not listen anymore.
I wanted to cry myself to sleep. But I couldn't. Baby wanted to watch Shrek and he needed a drink and wanted to sit on my lap and Scout needed help with his homework and Feret wanted to go to the store to get a coke with the money he just made for taking out Grandma's mail. I couldn't even cry myself to sleep...

No comments: