Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I moved in...

We picked up some air mattresses and have no where to sit except on camp chairs but we are there. We have watched all the dvd's in our collection, several times.

The boys walked to moms house on monday and my Grandma gave them a hard time about being there. So now they won't walk there anymore. They are going to the gas station instead. God, I hate when she does that. She never, never says anything nice to Scout. And only on occassion to Feret. Why does she have to be sooo mean? She said to the boys "What are you doing here? You don't live here anymore." Why?

Also on Monday night, we did the christmas caroling at the retirement home. Short and sweet. When we were walking out I heard a man say "All this for ten minutes." Well, excuse me, did you want a two hour concert...They are only Cub scouts, not the New York City Ballet.

Sheeesh!

No comments: