Wednesday, December 26, 2007




I finally got the pics from mom's camera from when Baby got his car in October! Thought you might like to see them. Thats Scout and Baby at the top, Just Baby and his scout bear, Then Baby driving down the road, and finally Ferret helping Baby steer with Scout behind them.
I survived Christmas. Friday was bad, I was clearly not myself.
Saturday was clean house day and one last trip to Target.
Sunday I spent picking up kids, dropping kids off and finally resting day.
Monday, Christmas eve, I took the boys to the park downtown. We had a blast. Baby played and ran and hid till his heart content. He was so funny. He was wearing his shirt that says "Ladies man" on it. He goes up to some other mom and shows her his shirt. Then he says "Ladies man" like hes some kind of super hero. I about died. He is so cute. Then around 5 we went to my brother Kevins house. Had dinner and the kids played with their cousins. Then we opened girts which was mostly gift cards. I remember about ten years ago each of the kids would have two bags of toys and clothes to take home but now it has changed. Two of my brothers don't live here any more. And the kids are growing up. Times are changing too.
On the way home the three boys fell asleep. Just like always. But when we got home Scout and Ferret were wide awake. It was about midnight and I was tired, Scout kept asking he if he could help me put some gifts out. I really did not want him to, it was like official that he "knows", and I didn't want that to happen yet. But, he convinced me that he would not be damaged in any way. So I let him. He was surprised that I hid the gifts right under their noses without them knowing. Not that there were many but just the same.
Finally, after not sleeping very well and Ferret waking me up at 3am to open presents! The boys waited until 7:30 to wake me up. We tried to wake up Baby but he is a night-owl. He rolled over and pulled his blanket up under his chin. We tried to tell him that Santa came but he was hearing nothing of it. We told him that there are presents and still nothing. So the boys and I walked out and sat by the tree. Just waiting for him to come out. Not long after he comes out with his pillow in one hand and his blanket in the other. Still very sleepy he turns the corner to get a look at the tree. He stops. and all at once he drops his pillow and blanket and his jaw. He stood there wide mouth for a good 5 seconds then he woke up we told him "Merry Christmas" and he dove into the gifts. Scout helped him find one of his and he got the hang of opening gifts in no time.
Had to deal with the ex for two hours too. Went out to his Dad's house for a bit. Then he found out we moved. all hell broke loose. but we managed to make it home with noone getting hurt.
Finally went to mom and dads for dinner. I thought it would be weird. I still hate what they have done to me but I love them. Dinner was good then we made it home and I played with the kids. Did a csi game with scout and monopoly with Ferret. Baby had enough and was asleep in no time.
I'm back to work today and have to take scout to court this afternoon. Should be fun... Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: